Parents from Coalpit Heath and other surrounding areas who have considered their preschool options for their toddler have chosen Hambrook Hedgehogs. Our pre-school is a house on the edge of Hambrook common next door to Hambrook Primary School and overlooking the common. This makes our preschool a homely and safe environment that is easy to reach and where parents can park easily.
If you click on the route on the google map on the right you will find directions to us and discover that we are just a short seven minute drive from the Manor C of E Primary School in Coalpit Heath.
Choosing the right preschool for your child is an important first step for your pre-schooler and we believe that Hambrook Hedgehogs offers a compelling choice as your child benefits from;
* Sessions run by one of the most highly qualified teams in the area with a wealth of experience who help your child learn through play
* Forest skills sessions where children benefit from learning and exploring outdoors with safe and supportive activities
* Pre-school places are free with the Nursery Education Grant which is available for children aged 3 and older
* We have places available from September 2013 for children aged 2 and older
* As at January 2012, our preschool is one of only two preschools and playgroups within two miles of our preschool to be awarded as good with several areas of outstanding provision by Ofsted.
If you are looking for preschools in Coalpit Heath, please browse our website to find out more about us and please pop in with your toddler so you can both have a look around for yourselves before you make a decision.
Please call on 0117 956 6800, email email@example.com or complete the Contact Us form.