- Children can attend from the end of the school day until 6.00 for a fee of £8.40. A drink and healthy snack will be provided on arrival.
We provide two options for after school care.
- Children can attend from the end of the school day until 4.45 for a fee of £4.20. A drink and healthy snack will be provided on arrival.
Children are able to decide what they want to spend their time doing at After School club.
- Some may choose to relax in our main After School room that has computers and a wide selection of age appropriate toys and games.
- Our staff will also provide daily activities that the children will be able to opt in or out of. These will vary over the course of each term but will include a variety of arts and craft, cookery, games and sports.
- A quiet room is also provided for those that want to read, draw or do some homework.
- Staff will encourage and support children to do homework if requested by parents or carers. Staff can also listen to children’s reading if required. Please note that this is in a supportive role only and children have the option to decline.